The HR solution for small business from $110 per week
Growing a small business and building a strong team is an achievement to be celebrated, but it’s important that as your business scales, so does your HR support. While your people are your greatest asset, they also bring risks and issues that many small business owners overlook.
Workplace relations obligations can be complicated, and most business owners don’t have the time to manage employees, set up compliant workplace structures and keep up to date on changing legislation.
The good news is E.L Blue can help. Our HR experts are qualified to help you manage organisational growth, workforce planning, hiring, performance management, terminations and redundancy, legislation and safety compliance.
A powerful package to protect your business
HR PLUS is the HR solution specifically created for small businesses. Delivering excellent return on investment, it’s a smart HR service that meets small business needs without extra hassle or excessive cost.
HR PLUS combines all the HR essentials smaller organisations need to manage their obligations and risks as their business grows.
- Unlimited phone or online advice:L Blue’s team of employment law and HR experts can advise you on all HR issues and ensure full compliance with employment law
- Legal representation: we provide expert representation should you have a Fair Work claim made against you, and seamless case management with our external employment lawyers in the event of litigation
- Recruitment and on-site support: your choice of one recruitment cycle or 2 hours of on-site support every 12 months. Recruitment cycles include advertising, screening, shortlisting candidates, arranging interviews and reference checks, while on-site support can cover training, HR and safety audits.
- Templates and resources: access customisable HR, industrial relations and safety documents including contracts, policies, forms and checklists that are fully compliant and legally correct
Why HR PLUS?
- Peace of mind: the HR expertise you need to deal with employee issues and Fair Work compliance
- A base for growth: specialist people expertise to help grow your business
- Cost effective: as little as $110 per week with no hidden costs
- Flexibility: minimum term of just 3 months
- Proactive approach: access ready-to-use and uniquely tailored HR and safety documents
- Tailor-made solution: your suite of documentation and resources is provided by a dedicated HR Manager following an in-depth review of your organisation’s needs
Is HR PLUS right for your business?
Ideal for smaller organisations with up to 30 employees, the remote format of HR PLUS will help you fulfil your HR obligations, without the overheads of an on-staff manager.
It’s the perfect way to get your business fully compliant and ready for further growth.
HR PLUS packages start at just $110 per week for access to unlimited advice and HR experts, as well as our on-site service including recruitment and safety compliance.
There are no long-term lock-in contracts – just a 3-month minimum term after which you are free to leave us if you don’t love our service.
FREE HR Health Check
For a limited time, we’re offering a FREE one-hour Human Resources Health Check. We’ll sit down with you to see how your HR is faring. We’ll listen to how things work in your organisation, ask a few questions, and take a peek into what your HR future could look like.
E.L Blue would love to partner with you to help protect and grow your business, seamlessly and cost-effectively.
To start the conversation, complete the contact form below or call us on 02 9221 6688.
“As a small business owner, I really don’t have any time to make sure I’m up to date with complex employment legislation. Working with E.L Blue allows me to get accurate and effective guidance over the phone when I need it most. It really does give me peace of mind knowing I can ring a team with that amount of experience at any time.”
Managing Director, Luxury Fashion
Headcount over 30? Explore HR PLATINUM, E.L Blue’s transformational HR solution for larger businesses.